HEIC to JPG
Convert your HEIC to JPG files online easily and safely. Resize and compress any file format you want without losing quality with our advanced file converter tool. No email or registration required.
Drop file here
How to convert HEIC to JPG
Without installing any application or plug-in, you can easily convert from your phone or computer by following the steps below from our online application.
- Select or drag a JPG file from your computer or mobile phone by clicking the "Choose File" button above.
- Make all settings like image quality, resizing before converting to HEIC file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start the file upload and conversion process.
- If a problem occurs, repeat the process from the beginning, following the on-screen instructions.
- If everything goes well, download your JPG file from the "Download JPG" button in the output message on your page.
That's all! With our trust and privacy-oriented file converter, you can convert dozens of file formats online for free, without registration!
About HEIC File Format
HEIC file format, which is included in the HEIF standard, which stands for High Efficiency Image File, appears with the '.heic' extension. Although it is mostly seen on technology giant Apple's iPhone and iPad models, this method does not belong to Apple. In addition, you have the opportunity to disable the format in question on these devices. However, this method is used as standard on iOS 11 and higher devices. The HEIC format, which provides higher quality images with a smaller file size compared to common methods such as JPG, may confuse some users when it comes to opening them, since it is not common. In order to eliminate this confusion, it may be necessary to convert .heic files to different image formats such as JPEG.
About JPG File Format
JPG or JPEG is a lossy image file compression extension, which stands for Joint Photographic Eperts Group. The JPG extension is a lossy file extension that has now been accepted by many manufacturers and is seen as one of the most ideal extensions, especially for photos. JPG is capable of reducing the total file size of files up to 5% of the size. After this compression process, some tiny details of the image disappear.