Convert App AI Unit Converter is a new completely free online application powered by artificial intelligence at lightning speed. All formulas in our application refer to the International System of Units and all conversions are made according to the reference table.
The International System of Units (SI) has been or is about to be accepted by almost all countries in the world, especially developed countries in industry. The reason for this unit change is self-evident when the convenience and benefits it brings in the use of SI units. With this system, the problems and difficulties in using the metric system have been eliminated. Because the most important feature of this system is that a single unit is defined for each physical quantity. Another important feature is the use of single, well-defined symbols for each physical value. In this way, confusion as a result of using the same symbols for different values in different disciplines will be eliminated.
For example, in this system:
The unit cuvette is the unit mass multiplied by the unit acceleration.
1 Kg x 1m/s2 = 1N (Newtons)
Unit work is equal to unit force multiplied by unit distance.
1N x 1m = 1J (Joule)
- ANGLE: Degree (deg), Gradian (gon), Milliradian (mrad), Radian (rad),
- AREA: Acre (ac), Are (are), Hectare (ha), Rod (rd2), Square centimeter (cm2), Square decimeter (dm2), Square feet (ft2), Square inch (in2), Square kilometer (km2), Square meter (m2), Square micron (μm2), Square mile (mi2), Square milimeter (mm2), Square yard (yd2),
- DATA: Bit (bit), Byte (B), Gibibit (Gibit), Gibibyte (GiB), Gigabit (Gbit), Gigabyte (GB), Kibibit (Kibit), Kibibyte (KiB), Kilobit (Kbit), Kilobyte (KB), Mebibit (Mibit), Mebibyte (MiB), Megabit (Mbit), Megabyte (MB), Pebibit (Pibit), Pebibyte (PiB), Petabit (Pbit), Petabyte (PB), Tebibit (Tibit), Tebibyte (TiB), Terabit (Tbit), Terabyte (TB),
- ENERGY: British thermal unit (Btu), Calorie (cal), Foot pound (ftlb), Joule (j), Kilocalorie (kcal), Kilojoule (kj), Kilowatt hour (kWh), Mega electron volt (MeV), Megajoule (mj), Megawatt hour (mWh), Newton meter (Nm), Watt hour (Wh),
- FREQUENCY: Gigahertz (GHz), Hertz (Hz), Kilohertz (kHz), Megahertz (MHz), Radian Per Second (Rad/s), Revolutions Per Minute (RPM),
- LENGTH: Astronomical unit (au), Centimeter (cm), Decimeter (dm), Fathom (fm), Feet (ft), Femara (fur), Hand (hd), Inch (in), Kilometer (km), Lightyear (ly), Lunar distance (ld), Meter (m), Micrometer (μm), Mile (mi), Milimeter (mm), Nanometer (nm), Nautical mile (nmi), Parsec (pc), Picometer (pm), Yard (yd),
- MASS: Carat (ct), Grain (gr), Gram (g), Kilogram (kg), Long ton (lt), Metric ton (t), Microgram (μg), Miligram (mg), Newton (N), Ounce (oz), Pound (lbs), Quintal (q), Uk hundred weight (kwt), Uk stone (st), Us hundred weight (swt),
- PRESSURE: Bar (bar), Kilopascal (kpa), Megapascal (mpa), Milibar (mbar), Pascal (pa), Pounds per square inch (psi), Torr (tor),
- SPEED: Feet per hour (ft/h), Inch per hour (in/h), Kilometer per hour (km/h), Kilometer per second (km/s), Knot (kn), Lightspeed (c), Mach (ma), Meter per second (m/s), Miles per hour (mph),
- TEMPERATURE: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (F), Kelvin (K), Rankine (R),
- TIME: Day (d), Hour (h), Microsecond (μs), Milisecond (ms), Minute (min), Month (mth), Nanosecond (ns), Picosecond (ps), Second (s), Week (wk), Year (y),
- VOLUME: Acre cube (af3), Centiliter (cl), Centimeter cube (cm3), Deciliter (dl), Decimeter cube (dm3), Feet cube (ft3), Gallon (gal), Hectoliter (hl), Inch cube (in3), Liter (l), Meter cube (m3), Milliliter (ml), Millimeter cube (mm3), Pint (pt), Yard cube (yd3),