JPG to JFIF
Convert your JPG to JFIF files online easily and safely. Resize and compress any file format you want without losing quality with our advanced file converter tool. No email or registration required.
Drop file here
How to convert JPG to JFIF
Without installing any application or plug-in, you can easily convert from your phone or computer by following the steps below from our online application.
- Select or drag a JPG file from your computer or mobile phone by clicking the "Choose File" button above.
- Make all settings like image quality, resizing before converting to JPG file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start the file upload and conversion process.
- If a problem occurs, repeat the process from the beginning, following the on-screen instructions.
- If everything goes well, download your JFIF file from the "Download JFIF" button in the output message on your page.
That's all! With our trust and privacy-oriented file converter, you can convert dozens of file formats online for free, without registration!
About JPG File Format
JPG or JPEG is a lossy image file compression extension, which stands for Joint Photographic Eperts Group. The JPG extension is a lossy file extension that has now been accepted by many manufacturers and is seen as one of the most ideal extensions, especially for photos. JPG is capable of reducing the total file size of files up to 5% of the size. After this compression process, some tiny details of the image disappear.
About JFIF File Format
JFIF (JPEG File Interchange Format) is a more advanced image format that contains extra information apart from the features of .JPG and .JPEG image formats. At its simplest, it can be called an enhanced / upgraded version. You can usually open a JFIF file with any program that displays JPG images. JPEG files can be saved to JFIF by default in Windows 11 and this is usually not a problem. However, sometimes different programs cannot define this format and will not open the file, giving an error even though the content contains a standard JPG.